Olivia Holt is known for the ‘’I didn’t do it’’, a hit series on Disney Channel. But you already know this. She is one of the most beautiful women on the red carpet. Recently, we had an opportunity to see her at her movie premiere, where she surprised us with the beautiful low ponytail. According to Mario Russo (from Salon Mario Russo), you can have the same haircut. This is the best alternative for women who cannot pull their hair into a ponytail. In this case, bangs can be tucked behind ears. This hairstyle is made for a detailed and elegant dress. You will look fabulous on some special occasion. All you need to do is to follow these steps.
1. Your hair must be completely dry. Blow dry your hair. Use a round brush.
2. Make a side part. Then, put your hair back and make a ponytail. It must be tight and it must be at the nape of your neck. In order to get a super sleek look, use a boar bristle brush. Use elastic that matches to your hair color or use clear elastic.
3. Apply Oribe Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray. This will keep your hair shiny, sleek and frizz-free.
4. Take a quarter of an inch of hair (from underneath of the ponytail) and wrap it around the base. This will hide the elastic.
5. Run a hair straightener over your locks. This is a finishing touch.
As you can see, it is easy to make. It doesn’t require special knowledge, so you can make this hairstyle at home. With it, you will look perfect.